Air & Surface Disinfection
VirusJet delivers a dry mist that coats all surfaces without making surface wet, removing the need to wipe after use, and with no down time. Fitted with a patented venturi diffusion nozzle, allows the disinfectant to be in contact with surfaces being treated, including those which appear inaccessible.
Better than manual
Experts agree that careful cleaning and disinfection are essential elements of effective infection control. Traditional manual cleaning and disinfection practices are often suboptimal, time consuming and costly.
Fast and effective
VirusJet is a super-fast and professional solution for total disinfection of large areas. One of the most powerful and effective ULV fogger / diffusers on the market.
“No-Touch” technologies have shown to reduce cross contamination. Manual disinfection of surfaces can be inadequate, and newer approaches to disinfection are necessary.
- Maximum run time: 60 minutes
- Maximum disinfectant consumption: 1L
- Compatible disinfectants: Biocide, Hydrogen Peroxide and more
- Weight unloaded: 5.5 kg
- Warranty available: 24 Months
- Service available: Yes
- Voltage options: 220V / 110V / Special motor for Airbus & Boeing Aircraft
- Droplet size: 4 to 5 Microns
- Average liquid flow rate: 1,000ml/h
- Hygrometry: 10% to 95% RH without condensation
- Power: 1,000 W
- Patented diffusion & dry dispersion system for disinfectants.
- 99% more coverage than most conventional foggers.
- Portable with a non-slip handle.
- No special training required.
- No PPE protective clothing required.
- Converts the liquid disinfectant into a dry mist.
- Leaves no residue over surfaces.
- Dispersion via patented nozzle technology.
- Broad-spectrum of activity.
- Uniform distribution of the disinfectant.
- Can also be used when there are electronic devices in the room.
- Hard-to-reach areas covered such as airconditioning ducts.
- Area volume adjustable from 10 to 1,000m3.
- Auto shutdown after the disinfection process is complete.
- Can deployed to any enclosed space where disinfection is required.
- No pre or post-treatment of the room necessary.
Children's Nurseries, Schools & Universities
Designed to treat typical rooms within 2 mins. Maintaining a safe, learning environment for all.
Hospitals, Dentists & Clinical Environments
Designed to treat inanimate areas within hospitals, clinical environments and ambulances. Ideal for rapid use between patients.
Hotels & Care Homes
Designed to treat typical rooms within 2 mins. Protecting the most vulnerable.
Designed to treat all modes of transport: aircraft, trains, the underground, coaches, buses, ferries and cruise liners. Fast turnaround - moving people safely.
Offices & Production Centers
Ensuring that all work spaces are disinfected effectively and safe to use. Peace of mind for returning employees.
|Transportation and storage conditions|
|Temperature||0C to 70C|
|Hygrometry||10% to 95% RH without condensation|
|Atmospheric pressure||700 to 1060 hPa|
|Temperature||0C to 40C|
|Hygrometry||10% to 90% RH without condensation|
|Atmospheric pressure||800 to 1060 hPa|
|Device Weight||5.500 kg|
|Package Weight||6.500 kg|
|Maximal treatment volume||1000 m3|
|Average liquid flow rate||100 ml/h|
|Power supply voltage||230 V mono|
|Power supply frequency||50 to 60 Hz||50 to 60 Hz|
|Power||1000 W||1000 W|
Diffusion and Consumption
|Area (m3)||Consumption (ml)||Duration (hh:mm:ss)|
Price: £ 1,100 +VAT
Manufactured to ISO
Certified by CE
To place an order please call us on 01932 568 584 or leave your details here and we will be back in touch with you very shortly.